1. Letterpress printing paper: referred to as letterpress paper, the product packaging form has the reel and the lithograph. The relief paper is weighed from 50 grams to 80 grams per square meter. The article number is divided into three types: special number, number one, and second number. Special number, No. 1 letterpress paper is used for printing advanced books, and No. 2 letterpress paper is mainly used for printing general books, textbooks and periodicals.
2. news paper: also known as white newspaper, packaging also has a reel and lithograph. The news paper is about 51 grams, mainly used for printing newspapers and periodicals.
3., offset printing paper: referred to as offset paper, the quantitative is 60-180 grams, with double-sided offset paper and single-sided offset paper. Among them, double-sided offset paper 70-120 g is the most widely used. Double and single-sided offset papers have three special numbers, one and two. Special No. 1 double-sided offset paper is used for printing advanced color offset printing products; No. 2 double-sided offset printing paper is used for printing general color printing; single-sided offset printing paper is mainly used for printing posters and new year pictures.
4. Copper plate paper: Copper plate paper is coated with a layer of coating liquid on the base paper and is made by super calendering. Quantitatively 90-250 grams, with double-sided copper plate and single-sided coated paper. The article number has three types: special number, number one, and two number. The special coated paper is used for printing 150 grams of fine products for the Internet cable; the first coated paper is used for printing 120-150 network cable; the second coated paper can be printed for products below 120 grams. Coated paper is not resistant to folding, and it is extremely difficult to recover once creases appear.
5. cover paper: Quantitative 80-120 grams, mainly for book cover use. The cover paper is available in a variety of colors to accommodate the need to print a variety of different covers.
6. dictionary paper: divided into two, two, two quantitative, 25-50 grams, mainly for printing dictionary, manual use. The dictionary paper is highly hygroscopic and wrinkles when it is slightly damp.
7.copy paper: copy is a transliteration of English copy, meaning to rewrite. Copy paper is mainly used for printing multiple orders, suitable for copying and typing. Since the copy paper is translucent, it is mainly used for binding a page with a portrait page in book printing.
- Foam Plastic
- Foam Classification
- Foaming Principle
- Main Use Of Foam
- Main Features Of Foam
- Foam Production Statistics
- Color Feeling
- Paper Development Process
- Paper Size Selection
- 121th Canton Fair Invitation
- 2017 Frankfurt Paper World
- 120th Canton Fair Invitation
- DIY Craft POM POM Maker
- 119th Canton Fair Invitation
- Changsha Hone Arts Co., Ltd
- 124th Canton Fair
- Printed Nonwoven Felt Pet Nonwoven Felt Jumbo Roll
- Polyester Patterned Felt For DIY Craft
- Self-Adhesive PE EVA Foam For Car Protector