1. Protect the main structure of the building and extend the life of the building. Since the external insulation is placed on the outside of the structure, the stress caused by the structural deformation caused by the temperature change is reduced, and the harmful substances in the air and the ultraviolet rays are eroded.
2. Effectively eliminate the "heat bridge" in the past using internal insulation, "heat bridge" is difficult to avoid, and the external wall insulation effectively prevents the generation of heat bridges and avoids condensation.
3. The wall moisture temperature condition is improved. Generally, the inner insulation needs to be provided with a vapor barrier layer, and the temperature permeability of the external thermal insulation material is far stronger than the main structure, and condensation does not generally occur inside the wall. The increased temperature of the entire wall further enhances the insulation properties of the wall.
4. Conducive to the stability of room temperature, the use of external thermal insulation, due to the wall heat storage capacity of the structural layer on the inside of the wall, is conducive to room temperature stability.
5. Increase the area of the house. It can avoid the damage of the insulation layer caused by the secondary decoration.